Saturday, May 3, 2008

When Big is Beautiful? FatLoss4Idiots Changed My Life...

When BIG is Beautiful or Even Better ?


Bigger is not always Beautiful. Besides all sorts of health issues, obesity also means you will have to put up with weird questions, unfriendly stares and lots of unusual remarks.

Very often, people will have a tendency to eat more when they are under stress. I have been overweight since a young age, which i do not really know the reason why?

I do enjoy eating, but are we not born to eat? Or is it like the saying goes, we live to eat? So its because for the love of pizzas, fast foot and also having a sweet tooth made me put a little inches here and a little inches there over the years. Without realizing, my weight just kept going up.

People will not sit next to me whenever i am in public places. I may be taking up space but don't I have the right to sit where i like?

When i walk into a lift once, i did get all the stares and whispering just behind my back.

fat loss 4 idiots

This is me, I used to weigh 163 lbs before,and 115 lbs now! I lost some 48 lbs within 4 months. This is the best change that has happened in my life.



I never remembered the last time i went swimming, or do i enjoy running or outdoor activities. The

only thing that i dread doing was having to walk my sisters dog for a couple of days when she

was on a vacation trip.

Dieting pills, sliming massages or diet patches were my constant subjects of conversation at home.

However it did not get any further than that. I have everything i needed at home.

The solution? Well i always have an eye for lose clothings, as they are as comfortable to me as my

bed cover. They just cover me up...


Read my full story here.... > Click here <



No comments: